How do I delete one of my listings that has either expired, closed or is taken off the market?

• April 13 2013 - Town of Hampton
  • 0

Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi Duane & Deb -

That is correct. It will only show as inactive. If you could give me the property address so I can verify with the county records and correct the address.

For other helpful information, please visit our Zillow Help Center.

Ronald N

Thank you. I did this & it changed it to "Inactive" status rather than getting rid of it completely. I needed to delete it because the entry had the wrong address for the property. I guess posting it as "Inactive" is the only way to do this.

Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi Duane & Deb -

You can cancel your listing by selecting the property, then on the home details page, go to the Edit menu and click Cancel listing. I hope this helps.

Ronald N