How do I delete pictures on a property that was previously listed by a different agent?

The property was listed by a different real estate agent last year. We have now taken over the building... there have been many changes to the interior and exterior, we now have professional photos that look much nicer. I would like to delete the old photos.

The house address is 120 14th Ave Seattle WA 98122
  • January 20 2009 - First Hill
  • 1

Hi Lyrica -

The pictures have been removed. Since they were posted via an automated data feed, I need to point out that they could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent update the listing from their database. When the agent updates the listing from their database, the pictures will be permanently removed from Zillow though we don't have a specific time frame for it. I have already notified the agent about this issue.

Thank you!