Profile picture for randy12m

How do I delete searches I have set up so that I will stop getting emails

false
  • February 14 2012 - Santa Clarita
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi randy12m -

You can delete the saved search you no longer need by clicking "My Zillow" at the top of this page then click "Subscriptions" on the left panel. You would need to scroll down from that page to see and delete the saved searches you want to unsubscribe.

Neil

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Go to your MY ZILLOW, then PROFILE  then look on the left hand side of the page for the SUBSCRIPTIONS, click on that. Unclick all of your subscription preferences and then delete all of your EMAIL ALERTS. Hope that helps, good luck!