Profile picture for DanaHartgroves

How do I delete your lowball zestimate:? You have no clue what property goes for in this area with C

You have multiple properties lowballed by 50% on your zestimates when others are selling at the rate we have our homes listed for. I want your zestimate removed from my listing!
  • August 28 2013 - Van Buren
  • 0

You are welcome to claim your home and share your opinion of value and background for the number. 

Zillow does not remove Zestimate.   You can learn more in:

Can I remove my Zestimate?
What is a Zestimate? (the entire FAQ is useful reading, the section related to your question is called "Does Zillow delete Zestimates? Can I get my Zestimate reviewed if I believe there are errors?")

Hi Dana,

I can understand your frustration.  If you read the links below there is some good information on what Zillow's Zestimate is and how its calculated, home to claim your home and edit the facts.  Sometimes editing the facts will alter Zillow's zestimate.

Best of luck. 

What is a Zestimate

Claim your home

Edit your home facts