How do I determine rehab price per square foot, when useing comps?

I just remodled my home with a complete remodle, there our alot of of rehabing currently being done due to recent federal funding in the area, mine will be one of the first to hit the market of the rehabs wich there are several in a close proximty..Is there a way for me to adjust the comps values based on the number of rehabs in the area in regards to the square foot price? Or is there a better way for me to determine a overall value of the home currently so I can set a more realistic sale price?

• April 11 2009 - Northern Denver

That's part of what realtors do. To imitate this, just tour all of the homes in your area, keep track of what they sell for, compare the updates with the sold prices, then price yours accordingly.