How do I determine the market value of 295 Hazelton Ct Morgan Hill CA?

• January 15 2010 - Morgan Hill
  • 0

The valuation is available if the owner requests privately....

Not a great idea to depend on an estimate from zillow.

I don't know Robert who answered this question, however he is the first realtor on this site that I have seen with this much detail. His answer is the best one I've seen on zillow

Hello Donald,

Agents and brokers will do a market analysis at no cost to you. Of course, they will also be lobbying for you to pick them when/if you decide to list your home for sale.

I am very familiar with your area, my oldest used to go to Carden Academy(Now Stratford School), right up the street from you.

Too much text to post, so here it is in an image. Let me know if I can be of any further help:

R

Donald,

Check the trailing links.

The Zestimate is $605K. You can hire an appraiser for their guess or ask your agent for their opinion.

My local MLS provides another valuation tool - which returns a smaller value.

Neither algorithm considers condition or qualities that are not quantifiable but it gives you an idea. You can pretty much perfect the guess if you walk your neighborhood and "ground truth" the prices these sources provide.