Profile picture for dlw4238

How do I edit a profile for my house that I set up a few years ago?

The profile is already there, but I can't find the button to edit it, other than a link to "report a pproblem with the house."  There's no problem; we've added an addition and I want to correct the profile accordingly.
  • October 03 2011 - Whately
  • 0

Profile picture for Newton EcoBroker
Under your home's aerial photo you should see an 'Edit' drop down menu where you can edit facts and descriptions and add photos, etc. If you have not done so already, you will need to claim it as your home first. Good luck.