How do I edit my profile and listing information?

I am unable to EDIT anything on "my zillow" listing.  Can't change SF of house, add photos, etc.  Currently there are six photos, some of which I want to remove and then add others.  The square footage is also incorrect and I want to correct that also.  My address is 33 Seventy Acre Rd., Redding, CT 06896.

Please help me.  Thanks,  George Vermilyea
  • March 21 2011 - Redding
  • 0

George, If you were able to log in properly and you claimed the home already, you should be able to edit it. If you have already done that, maybe you need to post the home for sale first. There is a dedicated section in the Zillow Q&A on posting the home for sale. If you still have issues, then email Ice L. Good luck to you.