How do I edit the Make Me Move figure? How do I update the description of my home?Thanks!

• May 08 2013 - Hanover Township
  • 0

Thank you.  Yes, I figured it was my husband's account that was the "primary" account for Zillow, so he'll log on to edit the "Make Me Move" figure.  And I figured there had to b a private message capability, so I need to familiarize myself with Zillow.  I appreciate everyone's help!

You can send a private E-mail to Neil by clicking on his photo and then click on "contact".  

In order to edit a Make Me move price, you have to sign in with the same account that set it up.   Perhaps your husband remembers his account information.

Hmmm, then why does it show "$275,000" as my Make Me Move figure?  I don't really want to advertise my home address in a public forum.  How do I initially set up a "Make Me Move" amount?  I think my husband set up our home with this figure and it's under-valued and needs to be updated.  Thanks for your help.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user8098458 -

You currently don't have an active Make Me Move listing under your account. Can you send me the property address in question to check?

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Neil