How do I edit the "about me" in my profile?.

I am a realtor and I need to change the "about me" portion of my profile. How do I do that?
  • June 01 2011 - US

There should be an blue "Edit" button in the very top box of your profile when you are logged in. You can click that and then it will take to abother page that has an "Edit" button in the title bar for each section of your profile page.

You can also tailor your profile page so the Zillow community can get to know you better. Zillow has a great video on that here. Hope it helps.

I already did that and it won't let me delete or put any additional info in.

On your page click the link that says edit that has a drop down menu. Select About Me.