Profile picture for Donna Renken

How do I enter a listing.

I cannot not figure where to go to enter a listing.  I went to listings under my name and I do not see any place to enter them.
  • March 01 2009 - US
  • 0

Hi Donna -

You can post a home for sale on the website by following these steps:

1. Log in to your account on Zillow and pull up the property address.
2. On the home details page, click on "Tell us it's for sale".
3. On the next page, enter the sale price, listing website and MLS # of the property.
4. Tick on the disclaimer and hit on "Create your listing".

If the property is not in our database, you can manually post a home for sale on Zillow. You may also submit your listings feed to Zillow.

Thanks.