Profile picture for cjankogardner

How do I enter more than one home improvement/remodel?

I have completed several major home improvements that increased the value of my home.  Zillow's zestimate of the value of my home is currently lower (by ~$100,000) than that of JP Morgan Chase Bank.  I would like to add the improvements, however, it appears that only one improvement can be described, i.e. bathroom remodel.  How can I include other significant home improvements?
  • September 21 2010 - Montlake

When I open my home and test this feature I opened "Create estimate" under "my estimate", then went to the section called "Add Home Improvements".   I put in the improvement and cost and hit the "add" button and find it populates a list a bit further down on the page and then I can enter another one, hit "add" and keep going on.  Testing it I added 20 mythical improvements, and it didn't limit me.

What approach did you take that didn't work?