Profile picture for jag4849

How do I find 230K lender in Tacoma WA?

• January 07 2012 - Central

How do you tell a professional REALTOR from an unprofessional REALTOR?

Profile picture for davidcolbeth
A professional REALTOR can certainly refer you to a quality loan specialist, or friends and family may know someone too. Be sure to ask for testimonials!

I'd be happy to refer a loan officer that can do 203k loans in Tacoma if you'd like to send me a private message (just click on my profile, I don't think I can leave personal contact info or referral sources here in the advice section). I have a buyer working on one right now and it's gone very smoothly so far.

Hamp,

If you are talking about Frank Durstan he was terminated as a hud consultant in May of 2007!  I don't think he will have any worthwhile info about who is the best!

Just like good and bad loan officers....same goes for hud consultants!  You could pick a name on that list thinking because they are approved to complete the work write up you are picking someone that is good at what they do!

SOOOO Not true!

Your best bet is to contact Wells Fargo.  They will have a rep that originates nothing but renovation loans.

If you enter Tacoma and WA in the search fields on this link then you can, call this guy and ask him who is the best. He is an FHA 203K Consultant. They monitor the construction part of the transaction.