Profile picture for Mermaid63

How do I find comparables in Dubois?

• November 16 2011 - Dubois

Profile picture for Mermaid63
Thank you :) I am working with an intermediary broker and it seems all the footwork has fallen on myself and my buying partner. I will ask her for those asap.  Also, we discovered after spending over $1,000 on inspections that Wyoming is a Buyer Beware state. It rests solely on the buyers to find all the defects on the house and then figure out how to approach the sellers on resolving the problems. We were told there were certain things they couldn't disclose to us as an Intermediary. But we were looking to save on the realtor's commission before we knew the intricacies of having an intermediary rather than a buyer's agent. I know we can change her to being a buyer's agent but my partner does not want to do that. Thank you for your info!

Profile picture for B Mike West
Contact a local Relator in the area.  They will be happy to provide all the comps you want.