How do I find estimated market value of my home?

I am doing research on how to calculate my home equity, and I need the estimated market value of my house.  I am trying not to use an appraiser.

Thank you,
Kathleen
kaliz37@hotmail.com
  • July 18 2012 - Palm Coast
  • 0

You can always type your address in the search bar and find out if Zillow offers a "Zestimate" for your property. Also, you can always reach out to a local Realtor around your area that I'm sure will be happy to present you a CMA for your home!

Best Regards,

Teran Gilmette

SImply go to Zilow.com, and type your address in the BOX labeled FIND HOMES.

NO need for a CMA or appraiser. That value is an ESTIMATE ONLY obvisouly, as a on-site inspection by either an appraiser or Realtor gets you (typically) a more accurate value.

You can always request a CMA, comparative market analysis, from a Realtor in your area, I do them quite often to help sellers decide if it's worth it to sell now or wait.

I'd be happy to assist if you are in my counties - Placer, El Dorado, Sacramento or Yolo of Northern California.

You can contact me at 916.283.7427

Chris Librach