How do I find out how many viewers I'll get on my site (for sale by owner?)

• April 13 - Town of Rhinebeck

Profile picture for Datsme
You normally get a report from zillow about the detailed view of your property. Not sure how it works -- whether you have to pay Zillow.

Do you know that 80% of the FSBO listed with a realtor?

Your agent will give you a report and status of the sale of your property. Please don't forget that Realtor do not get paid till the house gets sold, in the meantime, all the advertising costs, gas and time that we put into marketing your home is probono.

Good luck anyway!

• October 12

I though it was also on the site with days on zillow!
  • April 13

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
If it told you 10,000 would you really believe it? Hit counts always make me wonder if it's just a google robot that keeps checking it or if it's a fabricated number to impress you, or both.
  • April 13