Profile picture for Jager2010

How do I find out how much my house is worth?

1060 N. Cambridge Street Chandler  AZ  85225
  • April 18 2010 - Chandler
  • 0

Profile picture for JohnGorden
WOW .... Is this a trick question.. you ask a Realtor for a CMA (Certified Market Analysis). This will tell you what comparable homes in your neighborhood/subdivision have "Sold For" in recent time usually at no charge. Remember that's "SOLD FOR" not the asking price.  Good Luck

Call a local realtor and ask them to do a CMA, Comparative Market Analysis. They need to present this to you at your home to view your home and to get the most accurate value. Most realtors will do this a good neighbor gesture.

Judy

Pay attention

APRIL 18th

And no links to personal information.

I agree, there are different ways to find values, but the best is through a realtor.
Zillow is pretty close , but again they have not physically seen the property to  know if there are upgrades andthe  condition of the home.
The location:  backed to a street or dose it have a green belt behind it, makes a  big difference.
I have lived and worked in Chandler for several  years and would be happy to check it out for you, you can call or email me [contact info removed by moderator].
Have a wonderful labor weekend, Judy Berg

Dear Jager:

If you do not want to use a Realtor, you can go to the County Assessors site and check for recently sold homes in your area for a start. It is more difficult to check on the condition of those homes and other features that may set them apart. To that you will need the assistance of a Realtor.

However, you can try to gather the information on the comparable homes if you choose from public records, like Zillow and other Real Estate sites.

To help you get started, here are some recently sold homes right around the mentioned property in Chandler. The price indicated is the selling price ranging from $139,000 to $168,000.

Address Sales Price Sale Date Bed/Bath Sq. Ft.
1181 N Cambridge St
Chandler, AZ 85225 $156,000 11/5/2009 0/3 1362
1460 E Countrywalk Ln
Chandler, AZ 85225 $139,000 2/1/2010 0/3 1535
1577 S Monterey St
Gilbert, AZ 85233 $168,000 2/10/2010 0/3 1464
1721 S Buchanan St
Gilbert, AZ 85233 $161,000 2/2/2010 0/3 1447
675 W Dublin St
Gilbert, AZ 85233 $160,000 1/9/2010 0/3 1447

May I wish you the best.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart
Scottsdale

Jager2010,

Comparing 1541 sq ft properties, there are:

Actives-3
$153,000 low
$163,800 average
$169,500 high

Pending-1
$162,500

Closed-2 within the past 6 months
$117,900 ($76.51 psf)
$190,000 (123.30 psf)

On the market an average of 97 days.  There are 5 pending foreclosures in the neighborhood.  This is a general idea, not a detailed CMA.  Hope this gives you an idea at least.

Stephanie Weiss

Jager2010,

I can provide a concise CMA (comparative market analysis) or some comps if you send me an email.  Obviously to make a more accurate CMA, I would need to view the home.  Click on my name and it will take you to my profile.  If I put my email address or a link to the property information in this response, they consider it spam. 

Stephanie Weiss