Profile picture for Trust Bee

How do I find out the year a home was built?

Would your site be a good tool for me to use for cross-referencing and identifying what year a home was built?

• March 03 2010 - Avon
  • 0

Profile picture for Trust Bee
Thank you very much.

There is no way I know of to download a list, but you may be able to save time by choose one house in an area and then looking at the recent sales in the area. In most areas, there is a box with recent sales on main house page like this one here on the right hand side. You can click on the "see more nearby sales" link to get an extended list like this here. I don't know is that would help you or not, but it's the closest thing that I know of to a list.

Profile picture for Trust Bee
Thanks! Is there a list I can download? Or do I need to search individual address each time?

Sure. I look at that all the time. If Zillow has it, it would be on the main house page under the photo in the home info section. If the owner has claimed it or edited the date. You can find the assessor built on date by clicking in the link in that section to "see all home info". Hope it helps.