Profile picture for Jenn_L

How do I find out what price a house recently sold for?

I am looking at a house that does not seem to have any records on recent sale prices, even though it has changed hands.  There is no info on the Ramsey County website.  I thought this information was part of the public record...
  • January 14 2010 - Summit-University
  • 0

It will be available on the county's site. Sometimes that takes a bit. If it was on the MLS, let me know, and I will look it up for you.
[content removed by moderator]

Yes this information is typically available through the county's property records department and is dependant upon their turn around times.  A realtor, like myself, typically has sales data available within three days of the close date.  Feel free to contact me at [content removed by moderator] with the property address and I will provide you with any available information.

Profile picture for bagnn
Either the home has not sold, it is a duplex / corner (addres incorrect) or it is too recent to show up.

Also, could be in another county, dakota, washington or hennepin.

If property was sold on MLS such information could be available on the MLS.