How do I find the history of my home from the beginning until now-3885 Via Las Brisas Santa Barbara

• June 18 2013 - Upper State
  • 0

Contact a agent and she can connect you with a Title Rep who will obtain a "Chain of Title".

Profile picture for RonDickman805
I sold this property to Louise back in 1996 after I sold her house on Stone Meadow. I believe that the previous owner that she bought the property from purchase it from the original developer. Give me a call some time at [Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] and I can give you all of the details.

Give my best to Louise,

Talk soon,

Ron

Hi! Im happy to help you find out the history of your home. Please email me at julie.angelos@bhhscal.com and I will send along the previous details you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie

this info is usually kept at your county records dept. try property parcel search or the abstract office.