Profile picture for Thor677

How do I find the interactive map of home values?

I had a friend show me on his phone how he could find the value of any home. He could scroll around on the map. zoom in on any neighborhood and see the value of each house on an map. I want to do the same thing on my computer but all I can get is homes for sale  or recently sold. Not just values of all homes.
  • August 10 2011 - Plainfield

Type in a random address or even a zip code, and then a map will pop up.  You will then be able to scroll around the map like on the phone.   You may have to zoom in to see each house with a Zestimate if you started with the zip code.