Profile picture for KathleenMcWilliams

How do I find the listing that has been saved but wasn't able to verify by phone?

I have created a listing last night and I can't find it. This is my second attempt at posting a for sale by owner listing. I need you to tell me how to find it. There was a glitch while attempting to verify my phone number and I have already sent an email notification through this website (Zillow). I need help. Please let me know how to find my saved listing that I have already posted photos to.
  • November 27 2012 - Manhattan

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi Kathleen -

The property you're referring on the website can be found in your Favorite Homes. I've viewed the logs and it shows that you've added photos today. 

Faye