How do I flag a listing that seems suspicious?

I have found two listings using Zillow that are suspicious. I emailed both of the contacts with specific questions about the properties and I received identical responses from both parties, even though the properties are different. They want to use a third party system to set up payment for the apartment, which seems even more suspicious. I think these listings need to be pulled from Zillow because they aren't legitimate.
  • May 29 2012 - Nashville
  • 0

If you open the home details page, you can find the place to flag a rental scam as seen in the screen shot below.  Thanks for doing so, scammers seems to have infiltrated every advertising medium available.