How do I flag an agent for creating listings that aren't his?

thanks naima.
  • September 22 2010 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

You can flag the listing under the edit and select "incorrect listing agent".

Mays be he has an agreement with the listing agent to market her listings too?  dunno, how about you ask him or her?

Ice L,

Ii have just flagged my latest listing, 315 W 9th Street in Anderson, IN.  Once again, it shows up with the other listing agent.  If you could fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Kato -

The listing is now under your account. If they start disappearing again, please feel free to leave a follow up note here so we can further investigate.

Thank you for your patience.

Ice L,  The property I am currently trying to get in my name is 1410 Van Buskirk Road in Anderson, IN.  Every time my listings show up on Zillow they come in under the agent currently listed for that property.  It is very aggrivating to go through this every time I list a property.  If there is anything you can tell me to fix this I would be grateful.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Kato -

If you need help or any pending issues you believe we can assist, please feel free to leave a follow up note here.

Thank you for your patience.

I would be careful to make sure it is the agent and not some kind of input error before I do anything like contact the Board of Realtors.  Every one of my listings has posted to another agent when it shows up on Zillow.  I have asked Zillow repeatedly and have never gotten an answer.  I have asked most recently three times for this to be corrected on one of my listings and still no fix.  I am waiting for my latest listing to appear and I am sure I will have this problem again.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Robert -

I could not locate your flag report. If you still have the address in question and additional details, please let us know so we can further look into this.

More importantly than flagging an agent on Zillow, I'd report him to the licensing agency for your state and/or local Board of Realtors.  He's commiting fraud if he is knowingly marketing listings as his own if they are not, and if he's doing it on Zillow, he's very likely he's doing it in other places as well.  I'd still report the infractions to Zillow, but don't stop there.