How do I flag my house to "make me move"?

• June 01 2013 - North Raleigh
  • 0

If you wish to list your home as "Make Me Move", go to "homes" in the top line and at the bottom of the drop down list you'll see the option to set up your home as make me move.

OR, go to your home details page, claim your home, make all the edits and then click on "post for sale/rent".  If you do it this way, it will prevent the system from accidentally creating a duplicate. 

The Zillow help center is useful.  The instructions on posting for sale work for "make me move" as the options are on the same drop down menu.