Profile picture for reaganre

How do I get Details off my home/property information that doesn't show up when I go to edit that in

13515 New York Ave and 13509 New York Ave, Astatula, FL are my property and and I have registered as such with Zillow.  Both have erronious information in the description and I am not able to edit it out where it tells me to.  I am not talking about historical facts but items such as the description for 13515 suggests that it is for sale at $22,000 when it is not for sale at all.  That figure is what it was listed as when I bought the property.
  • September 20 2013 - Astatula
  • 0