How do I get "Not for Sale" to change to "For Sale".....Zillow is hurting our listing.

Zillow has our house listed as "Not for Sale"  however, our house IS FOR SALE......we need this corrected ASAP as it is hurting our listing.  I have contacted Zillow, my realtor has contacted Zillow and still not changed......NOT HAPPY! 
  • July 13 2013 - Little Rock
  • 0

Thanks, I'll forward this to my agent.

What approach does your agent use to get listings on Zillow?   Most MLSs do not syndicate with Zillow, so the agent has to either put it on Zillow manually, put it in a third party data feed such as postlets, listhub or others or establish a listing feed to Zillow.

If your agent has an active listing feed to Zillow that is not working (i.e. isn't just relying on the MLS), the agent can contact feeds@zillow.com for troubleshooting.