Profile picture for AngelaCassedy

How do I get Property comparisons on recently sold manufactured homes in a mobil home residential pa

• October 06 2011 - Ketchum
  • 1

Angela, Idaho is a non-disclosure state, so you will have to check with a local Realtor.  If you can provide me specifics, I will see what I can provide.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
I'm sure the realtors will just tell you to contact a local realtor to let them search the multiples for you so that they can bombard you with solicitations for the next two years until you finally relent to give them a commission....

but on Zillow... you first do a "home search" of the "recently sold" using the homes tab above, setting your filter criterion as desired....

Unfortunately, it indicates none in Ketchum, even before setting the filters.

For manufactured in Idaho, it only indicates two sold in the past 12 months from the "public records", and they are quite different:
recent sold manufactured homes in Idaho

Then, you can open the home details pages of ones similar... and in most cases, in the right hand margin there is a link for "show similar recent sales to..."
That will usually provide a list of up to 50 sales within the past 12 months within about a 1 mile radius that as semi-similar in some respects.
(But it is not showing up for these two).

Another option, is to pick the area first, zoom the map all the way in, or one level out, pick any house randomly to open the home details page, and then look in the right margin for the link for the similar recent sales.

And were you asking about Pennsylvania or a residential PARK in Idaho?

The closest I could find to your request was:
1422 Malad St 10 Boise ID 83705