Profile picture for Pamyla1

How do I get Zillow to correct a mistake on my house description/value? Zillow lists it at a 2 bedr

• October 27 2012 - Napa
  • 0

Profile picture for Pamyla1
I did call the County Assessor and they corrected it - are you saying that you just checked and it still shows as 2 bedrooms?  Thank you for your assistance!

The agent that has your home listed will need to correct it.

Profile picture for Mike Bolen
The tax records show your home as a 2 bedroom not a 3 bedroom. A good lender and get this corrected for you or least point you in the right direction. Send me an email with your contact info and I will have someone reach to you. Thank you

Profile picture for Pamyla1
My house has always been a 3 bedroom. Tax records reflect 3 bedrooms but were recently corrected as it was erroneously posted as a two bedroom. My address is 3268 twin oaks drive napa ca 94558. i am trying to redo my mortgage and this is having a negativet effect. Anything you can do will be much appreciated.

Profile picture for Mike Bolen
Zillow pulls the info from tax records so if your home is showing 2 beds but has 3 it may be because a bedroom was added without permits which would explain why the tax records don't reflect the actual bed count. Feel free to email me your address and I can research it for you. Thank you