How do I get Zillow to correct the listing price on my listing?

My listing price is wrong on Zillow and my client is extremely frustrated, due to a must sell situation.  Why is my listing price wrong?  It's currently $236,000, Zillow shows the OLP of $249,000.  It hasn't been that price for 2 months.   How do I get this changed?
  • June 20 2011 - Federal Way
  • 0

This likely means that this dated information is still being sent to us in a feed.
Go to the listings and scroll to the bottom of the page, there you'll note the data source.  Please make sure the data is correct and updated in this source, once updated there, it will be updated on Zillow.