Profile picture for woburn1

How do I get Zillow to correct the price history information for my house?

I have flagged the error 3 times and asked them to correct it, but they have not responded.
  • July 08 2010 - Vacaville
  • 0

Indeed your title shows last transfer in 1999. But I would not waste my time with it - its a glitch in the millions of homes Zillow values, it has no bearing on the value, Zestimate or the real worth of your home. It will probably be corrected in time by Zillow.

Profile picture for woburn1
It's 852 WOBURN CT., Vacaville, CA.  They listed the last sale date as 4/15/03.  This is incorrect as the house was refinanced on this date, not sold. 

I purchased the house on 10/4/99.  The information they have listed for this date is correct.

Whats the address ?