How do I get Zillow to fix their own errors that they won't allow me to fix myself?

I purchased my unit on 5/23/12.  Zillow posted the correct information for my purchase.  However, Zillow recently posted another sale for my unit on 5/10/13 that does not exist.  The second sale is an error that belongs to a lesser unit in my building.  My unit is a penthouse unit and is worth much more than the erroneous unit that was purchased on 5/10/13.  I have asked Zillow to correct the problem, but they continue to ask me to submit paperwork to them to confirm my purchase.  My purchase is correct and needs no confirmation.  The incorrect posting for 5/10/13 was posted by Zillow and should be corrected by Zillow since Zillow does not allow the real owner to correct these types of errors.  I asked my RE Agent for help.  He said that Zillow is full of errors and to post complaints on the internet if they refuse to correct the error.  I am not happy that Zillow has posted the information for someone else's property to my address and that my property is misrepresented on the a public site in many ways--The Sale Price, the Value, and the Sale Date.  Zillow's solution for me to send them paperwork for my sale makes no sense since the information for my sale is posted correctly.  Please help.

June 29 2013 - Winter Springs

1) use the "flag" symbol next to the incorrect sales transaction on the home details page.  It usually gets corrected in about 2 weeks when reported properly.

2) Go to the profile page for Russ Hatfield (Customer Service), (click on his name) then use the "contact me" button under his avatar, to get his assistance since apparently you already reported the incorrect transaction and need help with "follow-up".

3) You also might Email Spencer Rascoff (CEO) (same method).

Latest reply by Pasadenan

1. 1104 Clinging Vine Pl # 0, Winter Springs, FL Home For Sale
    1104 Clinging Vine Pl # 0, Winter Springs, FL 32708

2. 447 Eagle Cir, Casselberry, FL Home For Sale
    447 Eagle Cir, Casselberry, FL 32707

3. 1034 Chokecherry Dr, Winter Springs, FL Home For Sale
    1034 Chokecherry Dr, Winter Springs, FL 32708

Sign in with Google