Profile picture for billmcc36

How do I get Zillow to release a listing for my home

I just bought a condo and it is still shown as being for sale.  I would like for Zillow to allow me to claim it, but it has to be released by the real estate agent.  The seller's agent says that he has never claimed the listing on Zillow and has no idea who did.  Zillow has not responded to any of my emails.  I can't even find who the agent is who has my home listed.  If I could at least find the agent, I could have it removed by them.

My next step is to hire an attorney.

• January 24 2011 - Larkspur

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi billmcc36 -

The source of the listing is provided at the bottom of the listing's page. I see the agent under the name of Jason Lewis and the listing source is Agency Logic. If you check the outside link source here, you will see that home is still being advertised. You need to get in touch with the agent and point him to the link source and request him to remove the listing.