Profile picture for 010101

How do I get Zillow to remove a picture of my home as being in foreclosure?

My home is pictured as in foreclosure it is not. I have proof as I have both the
release of lien letter and payoff letter. My property taxes are current thus no
reason for it to be pictured. Simply, what does it take for my home picture removed
as such?
  • November 17 2011 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for No 1 Sales Team

The comment by Neil below is dead on. ll you have to do is "claim" the property.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi 010101 -

Can you send me the property address in question? You can click "Contact" in my profile.

Neil

Profile picture for 010101

Zillow Customer Service Representative Neil,

Thank you for responding to my question. I did as you suggested and it
did not work. Zillow's foreclosure icon is positioned at a different property. When you click on the icon a picture of my home along with my neighbors appears as in foreclosure. I can't change the icon link picture. Please remove this foreclosure link that pictures my home in foreclosure and as possibly for sale. As I stated I have the legal documensts proving I own my home. I would appreciate your cooperation
in this matter. Thank you.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi 010101 -

You can make the changes by claiming the house. You can claim it by going to the home information page, hover over the "Edit" option and click on "Claim your home". Then hover again to the "Edit" option and click on "Add/edit photos" for the pictures.

Neil