Profile picture for ezdeal

How do I get Zillow to remove an inaccurate listing from its site?

I am the owner of the home at 7514 N. Martin, Spokane, WA.  The Zillow website shows that my house has been for sale for 134 days.  It has not been for sale at all.  I have contacted Zillow repeatedly by way of the "report a problem with this listing" link, to tell them my house has not been for sale, and that the listing needs to be removed.  They have done nothing.  I have also contacted the "listing agent" repeatedly about this problem.  He has in turn attempted to communicate with Zillow repeatedly to cancel this "listing," but they are unresponsive to him as well.  I seem to be in a Zillow customer service "blind spot."  How do I get Zillow to address my concern?
  • January 18 2011 - Nevada-Lidgerwood
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi ezdeal -

Sorry for not responding to you in a timely manner.

Your home is being posted through VLS Homes automated feed system. You need to ask the agent to remove the listing from the feed source and it will automatically remove the posting on Zillow.

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks for your patience.