Profile picture for Denni Gergen

How do I get Zillow to remove two of the listings for my property at 3591 Algonquin Drive, Las Vegas

Worse yet, I have three zestimates for 6-24-11:$107,500 and $154,400 and $166,800.  If the last listing is used I would appreciate the listing for sale on 12/16/2010 and Listing removed on 12/24/2010 be completely removed from the Price History as we never did list the property for sale. I am writing this information here as I don't see any place where it says "Contact Us".  Thanks for straightening this out as if it was known to many people it wouldn't help Zillow and I do very much appreciate  what Zillow  puts on the internet. Sincerely, Dennis Gergen   P. S. I prefer the lowest Zestimate as it may help lowering my taxes and  it is closer to what I think the property would sell for.
  • June 26 2011 - Paradise
  • 0

I've flagged your post so it will come to the attention of customer service (regular business hours).   The detective hat reading secret codes detects that the correct one is the one with the highest Zestimate!   The other two have been manually added (perhaps by an agent)?  The reason one is at $108k is because it is missing most property details.

The three probably have been there for a long time, the big difference is starting a couple of weeks ago the manually added descriptions of the properties now have Zestimates associated with them.