How do I get Zillow to update an incorrect transaction that is listed for my home?

The purchase price of my home is listed incorrectly as 50K less than what I paid for it. I have tried to flag the transaction numerous times over the past couple of months hoping that zillow would do their research and check the town records, but they do nothing. I am worried that if I try to put my house on the market shortly (as I very well may do) the incorrect transaction price listed on zillow will lead people to believe that the actual asking price is overvalued.
Please help - I live at 131 Beardsley Pkwy, Trumbull, CT and the incorrect transaction is listed as a purchase price of 334K on 2/13/09, when in fact the purchase price is recorded in the Town of Trumbull database as 384K.

• September 25 2012 - Trumbull
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
user9023292 -

I submitted a request to correct the amount for you.

You will be notified through email once they are able to update the data for you.

Ice