Profile picture for okbirder

How do I get a Zestimate for my home?

• December 25 2008 - Norman
  • 0

Hi jim_shipley-

The Zestimate value for your home at 3730 Walter Nelson Rd is $168,000. Here are the steps on how you can claim the home:

1. Go to http://www.zillow.com
2. Log in with your e-mail address and password. 
3. Go to the home details page of the property and click on “claim your home”.
4. Follow the instructions on how to claim the home.
5. Zillow.com will send a confirmation email to confirm your claim.

Profile picture for jim_shipley

I would like to claim the following second home.

3730 Walter Nelson Rd

Charlotte, NC. 28227

Profile picture for jim_shipley

I am considering selling my home at 3730 Walter Nelson RD, Minthill, NC 28227. I would like a zestimate.

Hi okbirder -

We publish a Zestimate value for a particular home if we have enough public information (home facts, latest sale transaction and assessed value) for it that we were able to gather from the county.

However, kindly provide the address of your home so that we can further check on it.