Profile picture for WealthyGuardian

How do I get a Zestimate?

How do I get a Zestimate on a house?
  • Question refers to 10301 Vantage Rd, Louisville, KY 40299
  • 0

This is what Zillow has stated in regard to the auto zestimate option avaliable for posted listings. "Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. But we are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back."

Nevertheless I would be more than happy to provide you with the same thing....a Comparative Market Anaysis (CMA) of the activity over the last 3-12 months in the Greater Louislle area, and that includes Jeffersontown. A CMA is a analysis of this property and comparables to this property that have sold, are competing For Sale, expired or cancled. I can email you a CMA on this propery. As a Realtor I have access to many resorces that may be useful to you, in addition to the CMa/Zestimate. Are you currently working with a Realtor? Keep in touch and please feel free to email or call me if I can be of assistance. Visit my website for further contact information or to search all Greater Louisville listings! http://www.MaryMattinglyRealtor.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

I look forward to hearing from you.