Profile picture for mcochran10

How do I get a Zillow error corrected?

The location of my home, 346 Cutthroat Drive, Thayne,WY is not properly shown on the Zillow map.  The actual location of the home is about 5 miles south of where Zillow shows it to be.
  • March 02 2011 - US
  • 0

Hello. I just tried this out recently out so I think I can help. Go to your main home page and under the house photo is a yellow "Edit" pencil. That menu has an option to "Move home's map location". 

You will have to claim your home using that same edit menu first before you can move your house icon on the map, but then it's pretty fast and easy. Hope it helps.

Profile picture for JohnManGroup
Try using [website removed by Zillow moderator] price any home in the U.S. Also show Zillow Estimate.  [website removed by Zillow moderator]

here is a link to your subject property:

[website removed by Zillow moderator]