Profile picture for javajive77

How do I get a comp on my home?

zillow doesnt recognize my address when I try to get an estimate? 
  • November 05 2009 - Fort Collins
  • 0

Best Answer

Sometimes that happens if the town on the records are different or if the zip code is unrecognized or if the address has an error in it when it was transferred to Zillow. You might try using a neighbor's address instead to get to the local map or use only the street address and zip code (no town or state). You can go here type the address in the "Question,Keywords, topics" box at the top of the page and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has your area, a map will pop up. If that doesn't work, I would try to zoom in on the map to get to your local neighborhood to see if maybe your house is mislabled. If it is, claim your home and let Zillow know so they can help you fix the error. Hope the link helps.

It could be how you are entering your address.  The criteria are rather touchy.

If you want to give me your address, I'll do a market analysis for you.

You can contact me through this site or just follow the link below to get an analysis.

http://www.jollyhomes.com/FREE_Home_Evaluation/page_1745665.html