How do I get a non-authorized sell listing off my Zillow record

Someone - named Z57 -  listed my home for sale in 2008 for one week and then took it off a week later. I never put the house up for sale so how could someone else list it for sale without my knowledge or authorization? I have been trying to get this corrected since 2011 when I noticed it but I never get a response from Zillow. I have ownership and flagged the issue reporting it to Zillow but still....no response whatsoever.

There is no number to call to get someone to correct this improper listing and I am getting a lot of unwarranted solicitations to sell my home when I don't want to sell it. I don't want realtors coming up to my house asking me if I want to sell it, nor the constant daily phone calls, nor the letters. Some are referencing this listing as being a reason to contact me. What do I need to do correct this issue and stop the harassment? Is this legal and do I need to get a real-estate lawyer involved to get it corrected? How is it possible for someone else besides the owners to list a property for sale and damage the value?!?! What do I need to do to get a response from Zillow to fix this?!?!

Case 00401878: House listed for sale without consent 2/17/12
Case #01318627 10/11/13 - same issue, same response from Zillow - NOTHING.
  • January 14 2014 - US
  • 0

Great. Thank you Neil. Have a good weekend.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user1548002 -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

I have removed the incorrect listing history which will reflect within the hour.

Neil