Profile picture for Javafxgal

How do I get a report of new listings emailed to me?

I am looking to buy in SoCal, how do I get daily listings emailed to me for the zipcodes I am interested in?
  • February 01 2011 - US
  • 0

You can either use Zillow's e-mail alert system, or sign up for a free account through a real estate agent that will give you access to MLS information.

No need for self promotion from Realtors, just type an address at Zillow.com in the area you are looking for, then click ALERTS, and type your email, then click SUBMIT.

Its best just start working with a Realtor in the area that you are looking for that you fell comfortable with, who has time to work with you and your needs.

There are a million online resources for buying a home- just try to stay local to where you want to buy.

Profile picture for Jeff Stainer
Please go to [Content removed by moderator] and register there... You can save a search with the criteria you are looking for.  Everyday, you will get new listings emailed directly to you.  Let me know if you have trouble finding an agent in Southern California.  I may be able to help.