Profile picture for Chaz74

How do I get access to unapproved/ wrong detailed posting on this site?

someone has post my home on this site without my consent and with the wrong information. I want it removed or atleast the correct info to be displayed this is causing me problems. I am the owner and have never used this site. 108 Ridge View dr 40356 
  • June 20 2012 - Nicholasville
  • 0

Profile picture for Chaz74
the public information used is wrong, and only myself and the bank knows my monthly payments. all of it is wrong

That address is listed with it's public information and is not listed for sale on Zillow. Public information comes from local assessor's and recorder's offices to many online sites like Trulia, Yahoo, Zillow, professional AVM's etc.

If the listed information is wrong, you can claim your house as the owner and edit the facts, but as far as I know Zillow will not remove public information.