Profile picture for 52 Tall Timbers Driv

How do I get an error fixed in Zillow? It currently shows the wrong schools for my home listed.

I live at 52 Tall Timbers Drive in Farmington CT and all of the schools on the street are in the Farmington school district, but Zillow incorrectly shows them as being in an adjacent town. Since Farmington has an exceptionally good school district, that error will likely incorrect the home value.  
  • July 29 2010 - Farmington
  • 0

Profile picture for Ryan Rygmyr
I bet that is one for zillow to actually fix.  I have not been able to edit the schools for my listings.  

Hi
I hope you were able to get the school district issue amended on your zillow listing.  Don't forget, a local Real Estate Agent will be the best source to tell you the current market value of your home, not a national "home estimate site".

Drop me a line if you need some advice as I live in Farmington
[link removed by moderator]

Profile picture for SchoolDistrictFinder
In deed, your address is by the border of Farmington SD:

http://schooldistrictfinder.com/search-52_Tall_Timbers_Drive_Farmington_CT.html

Here's a post of how to fix this error on zillow.