How do I get an estimate for miy current home?

• June 07 2012 - US
  • 0

Your best approach would be to contact a real estate agent that is familiar with your neighborhood. Most realtors that work a specific area are very familliar with the excentricties of that particular neigborhood. Of course, you could hire an appraiser for a more detailed analysis of your home. I'm not sure that you have to do this. I am both an appraiser and a broker. So,when i do a market analysis for my clients, I encorporate a lot of my appraisal back ground. Sort of the best of both worlds.

Do as Ms Polack recommends and call a Realtor for a free Market Analysis, or pay for an appraisal.Best  of luck,
Bill Smith

The most accurate way will be to have an appraisal done, secondly to contact a real estate agent and ask for a comparative market analysis.

Go here...

http://www.zillow.com/

and type your address in the box FIND HOMES, make sure to include your zip.