How do I get comparison pricing for a house I am interested in in the same housing area?

February 18 2013 - Thornton

I am a Realtor with Equity Colorado I live and work in the Thornton and would love to help you out if you haven't found someone yet. Just shoot me an email with the address and I will pull you some comparables.

I'm very active in Thornton. I'd be happy to assist you, if you aren't working with a Realtor yet.

Contact a Realtor. A Realtor can pull sold listings from the past 3-6 months in a matter of minutes. Most sites that you will go to to search for these results may not be accurate which in return would not give you correct value. I would be happy to help. Hope this helps. 

February 18 2013
The best thing for you to do is to contact your local Real Estate Agent in your area. He/She can provide your with a free local market analysis.

February 18 2013
Most Realtors would be happy to run comps for you for free. You might start by going on line and see if there is an agent that works in the area, but if not, all Realtors have the same access and can check it out for you.

February 18 2013

The best way to get comparison prices for a particular property is to contact a local agent who can run comparables for you.

If you live in the Maryland area, I'm happy to help you with this.  Simply send me an email with the property address you are interested in and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Cathy Chapman, Broker Owner Agent
Signature Home Sales, LLC

February 18 2013