How do I get full inheritence rights on My Broadmoor, Little Rock, Terry Lynn Forest park and Farm?

All the work I have done over the years, my gardening and mining, tree  planting and tree cutting expertise have been achieved on this property but my dad took my Drums, junk and all my tools and put them under the house, (he locked everything underneath the house and threw away the key)  I have lived there since 3, and for the past 4 years it has been Cain Versus Abel (the vegetable farmer me Terry Lynn Merritt vs the Marijuana farmer, Paul James).  Save my Land and House (73 Broadmoor Drive) for my Sisters in the Lord who love me (and my illegit kids).
  • May 17 2013 - Oak Forest
  • 0

Inheritance is decided by the person who owns the property, not by "rights".    It isn't your land and house, it belongs to your father. 

If the relationship has soured make amends or move on.    Have you been paying rent these years since you've been an adult?    The last comment about "illegit kids" suggests that your expectations may be very high.    Time to move out and make your own way in the world with your kids.  Your father doesn't owe you a home and land.