Profile picture for maryann thomas18

How do I get in contact with the zillow rep pretaining to a housr I want to rent.

Found a home  170 Espada Pl. Fremont Ca. 94539 1,800. rental . Drove by place perfect to raise children and felt safe for them to play outside. Please help me to speak to someone . My # (510) 298-9770  I am Maryann Thomas   thank you
  • January 01 2014 - Mission Hills
  • 0

If a property is listed for rent on Zillow, the contact information will be found either in the upper right or way at the bottom of the ad page.    The property you mention is not currently listed for rent on Zillow. 

Please take time to read the FAQ link at the top of every rental page on Zillow about scams and internet fraud. 

Zillow provides a place where landlords, agents and property managers can advertise their rentals, however, there is not a Zillow rep involved.