Profile picture for MosesRed

How do I get more information regarding this location? 4775 e Horse Mesa Tr.

I see this location is up for forclosure.  Who do I contact for specific information on potentially purchasing this home?

September 08 2013 - Gold Canyon

Best Answer
Hello MosesRed.  Where did you see that information?  Was it on a website?  Not all of the foreclosure websites post accurate and up-to-date information.

I didn't find a 'Notice of Trustee' sale listed on the Pinal County's Recorder's website for this property under the owner's name.  That's the first place I look when trying to determine if a property is in foreclosure and/or will be up for auction (trustee sale) in the coming weeks/months.

IF it is in foreclosure and there's a pending sale (auction), you can bid at the auction but keep in mind...it's 'site unseen' (unless you've been fortunate enough to see inside the property at some point in the past.)  Also, you have to have 'cash' or hard money financing set up prior to the sale.  If you're the winning bidder, you have to pay the balance by 5:00pm on the following business day.

The only other way is to wait and see if it reverts back to the bank (no winning bidders at the auction) and they list it as an 'REO' lender-owned home.  You can then submit an offer through an agent and hope that the bank accepts it.

Feel free to contact me through my profile if you have further questions.

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group

Profile picture for MosesRed
Thank you so much.  I had seen the information on the Zillow site when I was looking at properties in that area.  I appreciate all of your information and will keep that in mind and will more thoroughly check the information I see.

The tax records on this home do not show the home has a trustee's sale date on it.